Kengi's timeline

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Family Reunion

Hey Everyone! I'm back. My trip to the kennels was lots of fun. I had a buddy with me in the pen. He was slightly younger, but we played so nicely together. The trainers told Mom that I'm doing really well. Yay! I like to make Mom proud. When I saw mom I was so happy, my whole body wagged.

"Kennels" is far away from home so I snuggled down for a snooze on the way home.




Gus was so happy to see me. He covered me with kisses. Ok, ok, ok, NOW can I go through the door, please?


It was a happy family reunion!


I've just turned 6 months old. Mom can't believe how quickly I've grown and what a clever boy I am.

1 comment:

  1. So glad everyone is safely back at home. Kengi, you are getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete