Kengi's timeline

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Udder Sight of Life

Hi all!

Check out my DAD! He's wearing his super t-shirt from the States sent by Cabana's mom. Isn't it just the coolest?



On Saturday SAGA held an event at the Irene Village Mall. The event was called the UDDER SIGHT of life. Irene is well known for its dairy farm so the mall is decorated accordingly!



This was a celebrity event with people from the public competing with celebs in blind man's bluff and learning what it's like to be lead by a guide dog.



Mom says that one day when I'm big I'm going to have my own harness, just like this big guy!



Then I'll have an important job. I'll be giving someone independence and mobility, not to mention lotsaluv and licks!



There's a whole bunch of us applying for this kind of work! Boy it was fun hanging out with these guys!



I felt pretty important, because everyone wanted to take my picture. I had to sit and smile a lot. Here I am getting my picture taken by a press photographer with a radio celebrity.



All that smiling made me pretty tired, so I took 40 winks while Mom and Dad had their coffee and breakfast break.



Later on Mom took me for a lovely walk. Here I am practicing my "sit-stay" command.



Can I help it if I'm smart, good looking and irresistably cuddly???

1 comment:

  1. Hey, the shirt looks terrific! I was expecting a post about cows when I saw the title, so I was surprised to see the shirt instead. ;)

    Kengi, you look like you got a lot of attention at the event, and it was well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete