Kengi's timeline

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Group walk 25 March

Today was my second time at Pretoria Group Walks. There were SO many puppies. It was great walking around the mall and Mom says I was really well behaved and far less distracted than the first time. This is probably because she has taken me to the mall a lot, so that I will get used to sitting in coffee shops and being a mallrat. (I personally think it has something to do with Mom needing a lot of caffeine!)

I really enjoy meeting my friends for water! Mom says I'm still too young to have coffee.



I'm not really supposed to play under the table, but who can resist when there's a gorgeous girl like Olexa around?



This is Friedl. He's a very good boy. He's been recalled for full time training from the 6th of April so I won't see him again. He's being sent to Cape Town. Bye Friedl... Good luck.



Another cute pup that I'm not allowed to play with under the table. Humph!

No comments:

Post a Comment