Gus goes to dog school on Saturdays and up until now I haven't been able to go with him. Last Saturday I joined his school climbing up a mountain. I had so much fun that I really want to go to big school with Gus. Mom says I can if I'm very good. So I promised her I'd be as good as Gus... See... I'm practicing.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Buttoned up!
My sister shook her head too vigorously and burst a blood vessel in her ear. Mom took her to the vet and she came back all buttoned up...literally. The buttons are there to ensure that the space doesn't fill up with liquid again. She really does look like Raggedy Ann.

Gus goes to dog school on Saturdays and up until now I haven't been able to go with him. Last Saturday I joined his school climbing up a mountain. I had so much fun that I really want to go to big school with Gus. Mom says I can if I'm very good. So I promised her I'd be as good as Gus... See... I'm practicing.
Gus goes to dog school on Saturdays and up until now I haven't been able to go with him. Last Saturday I joined his school climbing up a mountain. I had so much fun that I really want to go to big school with Gus. Mom says I can if I'm very good. So I promised her I'd be as good as Gus... See... I'm practicing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment