Kengi's timeline

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Last day

Today was my last day with my family. I have sat my last class with mom. All the students were sad to say goodbye to me, but they all know I have a very important job to do.




I know that Gus will keep the humans on track. I've trained him very well.



All that's left for me to do is attack and kill my stuffed bunny rabbit that I got for Christmas. No point in leaving it intact for another puppy to rip up, right?!



Well, so long folks. I'm ready to go be a guide dog. It's my destiny! So I'm picking up my leash and heading off to SAGA! Take care.



Lotsa luv and licks
Kengi

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kenji, I'm so sad to see you go! I can't believe this part of your life has already flown by. Hope you'll keep us posted on your progress and future success, whatever happens!

    ReplyDelete