Kengi's timeline

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sweet 16!

While Mom hasn't been blogging, I've been growing. Today is my sweet 16th! (Week that is!) Look how big and smart and cute I am!



Mom had to buy me a new collar because I'm too big for my brown one. The store only had luminous green ones left, (and pink - but we're not going there!) so now I have become the "toxic sludge swamp monster!"


I have been having a rough time with teething. I wouldn't stand still for a photo so it's all blurry, but my top and bottom incisors fell out and my big teeth are coming through.




Big brother has been taking good care of me and I'm copying his good example all the time. Don't we make a really handsome pair?



I've also been very good at school. I go straight to the teacher's desk and get busy chewing on something while Mom teaches the kids. I don't interrupt them while they are learning at all. Mom is very impressed with me.

1 comment: