Kengi's timeline

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to school


Mom goes back to school from Friday (a bit later than all her colleagues at the old school!), so this week I've been with her to go and sort out her classroom. There are so many interesting smells there. There are also lots of stairs which are very hard for me and completely tire me out! I've been very good and mostly just sat or lain quietly at her desk. Mom is very lucky because her class has its own store room with a sink so I can get water easily and hide away if the kids get too mischievious. However, there are too many things I could get up to in there so I'll probably just sit by her desk and be a good boy. I'm all set for school though. Check out my bag. There are yummy things in there and toys and poop bags and all kinds of fun stuff. This going back to school thing rocks!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with school...looks like you're ready for anything! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kengi, you'll make school so much more fun for everyone--and I bet you'll teach them all a thing or two, too!

    ReplyDelete